Disney 2009

My Seniors "2009" Corson Photography

Christmas 2008

What makes me "Happy"

What makes me "Happy"
Warm, cozy PJ's

Monday, January 5, 2009

Resolutions

Yes I am late in establishing these "resolutions". These are promises I make to my self so I hesitate lest I take them lightly. So here goes, and I WILL NOT use the word *diet* :(
* I will strive to be a better listener ( I owe this to the people I love)
* I resolve to make healthier choices three times a week (This is a great start don't u think?)
* I resolve to use my scrapbook stash ( yes this is the most difficult as I am a hoarder)
* I resolve to print more of my photos ( enstead of storing them on a hard drive, I want to see,
touch and arrange them on paper)
There.... I've put them to pen, now they are true and real :)

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Sound great to me.
I'mmaking one for next year.
and it's only to buy USA made items, see HowI said next year, thst's because so many scrapbook stuff is made in china..lol
so I have this year tobuy everything I want..
Terri